I wanted to try to get into this game, but the fact that there is no way to turn off the looped music is unforgiveable.
Machine of Crisis
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
3D MODE IS READY WITH LOTS OF NEW COUNTRIES !
This was a game for Weekly Game Jam 59. Theme was "pacifist".
Random crises between two random countries at the random times! You must solve all of them to prevent WW3.
Take irrevocable decisions which will affect the future! You may be cause of the WW3! But only one who can prevent WW3 is you, too! You have to make peace between the countries.
Peace of the world in your hands!
Controls for 2D;
- Hold down the mouse-left button to zoom in and move on the map
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom in/out and move on the map
- Press mouse-right button to reset zoom and position
- Click with mouse-left button to the crises(lines) on the map to see the details of the crises
Controls for 3D;
- Hold down the mouse-left button and drag to rotate the earth
- Hold-down the mouse-right button to zoom in the earth
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom in/out the earth
- Press the mouse wheel to reset zoom
- Click with mouse-left button to the crises(lines) on the earth to see the details of the crises
The game is still not finished but it's playable! I will add a few things which will make my game better. E.g. procedural crisis system is one of them. I have started to make this sytem. The game will be more logical and so crises and results of them will be better. Result text will be more related to your decisions than the peace rate between the countries. Of course, there will be more crises and their variations. So game will be more playable and logical than now.
P.S: I'm sorry but you will probably see some English grammar mistakes in the game. Because I'm just 15 and my native isn't English :)
P.S 2: Old version had some known bugs and they fixed in updated version.
My game(and 4 other game which are entries for WGJ59) has been played by akai-0okami. You can watch the video on YouTube.
- ! LINUX VERSION IS STILL NOT STABLE !
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
You're definitely right. There should be a mute button :)
Nowadays, I'm not working on this game because of school. I hope I will find its files and continue to develop :)
Thanks for interest
Cool concept! I really think its a cleaver take on pacifist and enjoyablle to. see potention for updates to do more (more problems, maby even build simple stuff like a momument or something to keep countries happy) :) Cool game!
Thanks for your comment! I try to make it better with players wishes, regularly.
I will add lots of problems + I'm working on procedural crisis system, currently. It will make all of the things more logical and enjoyable.
Thanks again for your nice words. I will consider you :)